Welcome to my fairy world

banner-lena
please note that all the images and creations on this blog are covered with copyright mark, so don't USE them without my permission or COPY them. Thank you.

per favore, non USARE senza il mio permesso le immagini presenti in questo blog o COPIARE le mie creazioni in quanto protette da copyright. Grazie

(c) Copyright

it says the rabbit too (lo dice anche il coniglio ^_^):

it says the rabbit too (lo dice anche il coniglio ^_^):

Pagine

lunedì 18 febbraio 2013

My lottery: Celandine as price (La mia lotteria : Celandine come premio)

Hello everyone! Anyone wants to partecipate to my lottery? :)
it's on facebook , I put you the link, let's partecipate!!
help me to find an home to Celandine :)

Ciao a tutti!! Qualcuno vuole partecipare alla mia lotteria?
è su facebook, vi posto il link, suu partecipate!!
aiutatemi a trovare una casa per Celandine :)



 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento