Welcome to my fairy world

banner-lena
please note that all the images and creations on this blog are covered with copyright mark, so don't USE them without my permission or COPY them. Thank you.

per favore, non USARE senza il mio permesso le immagini presenti in questo blog o COPIARE le mie creazioni in quanto protette da copyright. Grazie

(c) Copyright

it says the rabbit too (lo dice anche il coniglio ^_^):

it says the rabbit too (lo dice anche il coniglio ^_^):

Pagine

martedì 20 maggio 2014

A tribute to Nicole West - Golden Tinkerbell

oh yes!! the GREAT NICOLE WEST, the best OOAK dolls maker artist gave me the ok to use her wonderful Golden Tinkerbell, her latest sculpture, to make one of my drawing!!!!
she is a very kind person!!!!
and I loved doing a drawing with one of her character!!
thank you Nicole West  
and thank you everyone for liking and commenting!!!



Nicole West: GOLDEN TINKERBELL - FAERIE  by Nicole West &emdash;

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento